Service Maintenance contracts for Ultrasound scanners
Do you have questions about Ultrasound maintenance? Perhaps your company or organisation have acquired a refurbished ultrasound machine and you are looking to source more information about the maintenance packages available. Either way MIUS have a range of Ultrasound maintenance contracts available.
MIUS have been servicing medical equipment since 1997 and have built up an extensive client list. We service all types of Ultrasound scanners, both new and older (including refurbished/used Ultrasound scanners) and currently look after in excess of 2000 ultrasound systems. Our customers have expressed approval of our service and comment that they are very pleased with the quick response, quality of work and the savings they have made. In the last 15 years MIUS have helped the NHS save millions of pounds through cost effective servicing. Read on to discover the savings you can make by having MIUS service your ultrasound scanner today.
Key Points in the MIUS Medical Ultrasound Service Contracts
- Our call out response time is guaranteed to be less than 24 hours (during business hours). In emergency situations we try our best to have your designated engineer on site the same day.
- Our minimum call our fee includes all travel and one hour labour
- One phone number, no automated call handling
- Technical phone support for contract holders
- A full safety test on complete system
- QA test is performed during every visit and a thorough QA report is provided. This data provides the basis for serial progress monitoring of the system to ensure any degradation is noticed, however small or subtle should it occur
Click here for Ultrasound Scanner Service Q&As and find a medical ultrasound servicing package that suits your needs.
Remember we offer all round maintenance and servicing contracts including Endoscope servicing, CT scanner maintenance and X-Ray servicing and maintenance packages.
Types of MIUS Service Contracts available for Ultrasound Systems
QA Quality Assurance only Service Contract
PPM 1 Planned Preventative Maintenance Service Contract – 1 PPM Visit*
PPM 1 Plus 1 Planned Preventative Maintenance Service Contract – 1 PPM Visit Plus 1 Callout Visit*
PPM 2 Planned Preventative Maintenance Service Contract – 2 PPM Visit*
PPM 2 Plus C Planned Preventative Maintenance Service Contract -2 PPM Visits – Plus all Callouts*
* All of the above contracts are available with or without a full QA test
Comprehensive 1V Comprehensive Service Contract 1 PPM Visit*
Comprehensive 2V Comprehensive Service Contract 2 PPM Visits *
Additional Ultrasound Systems Contract notes:
- Comprehensive Service Contracts for Ultrasound systems is available with or without probe cover.
Additional Probe Cover
- Probe cover available for the first 2, 4 or 6 etc probes that fail on any systems
- Probe cover available for specialist probes such as TOE 2D & 3D, Matrix probes and other multi plane probes.
Benefits that come with choosing MIUS as your Service Contracts Provider are:
- Only One telephone number to remember for all makes of systems with no automation – you talk with a human being.
- Technical staff always available to discuss problems with you over the phone.
- Our vast stock holding of spare parts are ONLY sourced from OEM companies.
- We have years of experience working in the NHS.
- We are on the NHS Supply Chain.
- We are on the NHS NOE CPC.
- Reference sites available for you to contact.