NEWSFLASH – We are proud to announce that we have been appointed as a CARESTREAM Business Partner, this allows us to supply and maintain the range of digital CR, DR and analogue X-Ray equipment from Carestream to medical centres in the UK. Carestream equipment is some of the most highly regarded equipment available and offers simply stunning results. Contact us for further information.
Chiropractors click here for packages tailored to suit you, whether you are looking for your first system or to upgrade your existing facility, we have packages that will suit your specific requirements.
Carestream CR X-Ray Solutions
- Compact new CR system design for general radiography
- Can be used in harsh or extreme conditions
- Multiple output versions, 30 or 45 pph
- Can be positioned for either horizontal or vertical feed to help reduce the footprint even further
- Supports various cassette sizes
- Very easy operation utilising Image Suite, a specially designed software for small clinics and private practices
- Low cost of ownership
VITA XE CR
- Compact & versatile table top system
- Suits the needs of speciality centres including:
- Diagnostic imaging clinics
- In room applications
- Output level of up to 69pph
- Long Length Imaging capable (LLI).
DIRECTVIEW Elite & Classic CR
- Designed for distributed CR applications
- Intensive Care
- Compact size fits nearly anywhere
- One of the fastest CRs available
- Elite – 90 cassettes/hour
- Classic – 69 cassettes/hour
- Time to first image 33 seconds
DIRECTVIEW MAX CR system
Drop and Go Cassette Processing
- Handles 16 cassettes simultaneously
- Throughput of 100 cassettes per hour
- Reduces time away from the patient
Uses an intuitive and easy to use interface, which is consistent across Carestream CR, DR & DRX platforms allowing shared workload.
Carestream DR X-Ray Solutions
The Carestream range of DR X-Ray systems is based around the innovative DRX-1 & DRX-1C Detector plates, the worlds first cassette sized DR detector. The DRX-1 detector offers outstanding image quality and reduces exposure by at least 40% when compared to CR.
This modular detector can be used in a wide range of applications, from converting your existing analogue or CR room to DR, mobile systems, wall & floor mounted system to transportable systems. This is the Carestream X-factor, ‘Better Care of Patients, Smarter Use of Capital’.
Contact us for further information on Carestream X-Ray systems from MIUS
Also available are the tethered TDR detector plates, allowing access to a more affordable way to go digital. These cassette sized tethered detectors are designed for smaller hospitals and clinics where budget may be more limited. Get the flexibility of CR with the productivity of DR.